TRAVELING, EMOTIVE ELOPEMENT & WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BASED OUT OF DENVER, CO.
LET ME GUIDE YOU THROUGH YOUR INTIMATE & SACRED SPACE. I'LL CAPTURE THE DETAILS OF YOUR RAW + AUTHENTIC CONNECTION.
My mission is to create a fun, and emotive adventure for couples looking to unplug. I will plan your day with all the details while still holding your space for intimacy. Epic views on short or long hikes all while sprinkling confidence + empowerment that you’ve made the right choice for YOU and not society..
Destination Wedding Photography
“DR. MARTENS + VANS ARE LIFE.”
11 FUN FACTS:
- I LOVE DISNEY! I HOPE TO ONE DAY VISIT ALL THE PARKS.
- MOM TO A RAINBOW BABY.
- MARRIED TO MY MIDDLE SCHOOL SWEETHEART.
- HAD A BIG WEDDING, AND REGRET IT.
- I LOVE BEING OUTDOORS + EXPLORING NATURE.
- BODY POSITIVITY IS LIFE, AND NUMBERS DON’T DEFINE ME.
- BORN IN SOUTH AMERICA; CALI, COLOMBIA.
- I HATE COFFEE…BUT LOVE HOT CHOCHOLATE.
- HANDWRITTEN NOTES ARE A WAY TO MY HEART.
- I VALUE MY FRIENDSHIPS DEARLY.
- GREYS ANATOMY, SHAMELESS + THIS IS US JUNKIE OOPS.
Head over to Pricing to read about the experience and collection details!
“Leslie is AMAZING to work with! We’ve done a couple shoots with her and she has been nothing short of professional every time. She always makes my husband and I feel SO comfortable and is so easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her and her business. She’s literally so sweet and her work is top notch!! 10/10 Recommend!!!”
– Elizabeth C.
“WOW! The photos Leslie captured of my husband and I were breathtaking. She captured not only our smiles but our souls throughout every photo. She has a very distinct style and you can most definitely see her passion for photography in her work. She made sure we were comfortable and gave us words of encouragement throughout the whole session. We cannot thank her enough for being such a beautiful, talented photographer! If you need someone who’s up for a challenge, creative, makes you feel 100% comfortable, interactive, passionate, or just an AWESOME photographer she’s it without a doubt.”
– Jocelyn J.